Join the Bowlcut Group Chat
Recipe by: Ji Won Choi
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- Chopped garlic
- Grated parmesan
- Green onion
- BOWLCUT x JI WON CHOI gochujang sauce
1. Boil a pot of water with salt.
2. Add pasta to boiling water and cook to al dente.
3. Save 1/2 cup pasta water. Drain rest.
4. Add butter to a pan on medium heat.
5. Once melted, add chopped garlic and cook until fragrant.
6. Add gochujang sauce and saute.
7. Stir in heavy cream until combined. Add pasta water slowly until combined.
8. Mix in pasta and bring to simmer.
9. Stir frequently until combined.
10. Once sauce thickens, grate in parmesan.
11. Serve with green onions and parmesan to taste.
View All Recipes