- 1 lb Chicken
- 3 tbs All-purpose flour
- 1 Egg (extra large)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs (can substitute other types of breadcrumbs)
- 1 1/4 Cup frying oil (canola, soy bean)
- Clean chicken and dry with paper towel.
- Beat egg in one bowl. In a separate bowl, add panko crumbs. In another bowl, mix salt, pepper, and flour. Coat chicken in flour mix. Shake off excess mix. Dip chicken into egg, then coat with panko crumbs.
- Fry till golden brown. Enjoy with our Bowlcut Char Siu BBQ sauce.