BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH CHAR SIU AND CHILI OIL
- 1 cup Brussel sprouts washed and cut in half
- 1 1/2 tbs Bowlcut Char Siu BBQ sauce
- 6 cups Frying oil (can use air fryer)
- 2 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1 tbs Chili crisp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil to 400 in a large, high walled pot. Fry brussel sprouts for 8-10 minutes till crunchy. (Caution, vegetables have a large amount of water and will cause oil to bubble up). Cook ½ cup of brussels at a time. Remove and drain on sheet pan layered with paper towel. Season with salt.
- Toss in a bowl with garlic, and char siu sauce. Plate and garnish with chili oil.
- For Air Fryer, Coat brussel sprouts with 6 tbs of oil and season with salt. Air fry at 375 for 9 to 12 minutes and shake the basket occasionally to fry evenly. Toss fried sprouts with char siu, plate and garnish with chili oil.