30-minute air-fried chicken wings that fall straight off the bone.
2-3 servings | 30 minutes
1 Lb chicken wings
1 tbsp flour
1 tbsp Bowlcut Chili Crisp
1/2 tbsp potato or corn starch
4 tbsp unsalted butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 white or brown sugar
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp honey
1. Dry wings with a paper towel. In a large bowl, combine wings with flour, starch, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
2. Spray non-stick oil onto the air fryer basket. Add wings evenly.
3. Air fry wings for 20 minutes at 250ºF. Let wings rest for 10 minutes.
4. Set fryer to 400ºF and fry again for 8 minutes. Double frying is the key to crunchy wings.
5. To make honey butter, heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add butter and garlic. Stir until garlic is fragrant and a little crispy. Stir in soy sauce, sugar and Chili Crisp until melted and combined. Then add honey and stir.
6. Stir mixture until it begins to bubble. Turn off heat and remove skillet.
7. Add double-fried wings to honey butter. Stir until well coated. Serve immediately.